T: + 31 20 218 17 02
M: + 31 6 46 22 48 60
Prof. dr. Bart P.M. Joosen founded Regulatory Counsel I Financial Services in 2015 and is a professor of Financial Supervision Law at the VU University Amsterdam. Bart Joosen is also a fellow of the European Banking Institute (www.ebi-europe.eu). He has expertise on financial services supervision with a focus on micro-prudential supervision of banks (including in-depth Basel II/Basel III/Basel IV and Solvency II knowledge), insurance companies and investment firms and payment services.
Previously to working as a lawyer in private practice, he worked as in-house legal counsel at Philips Electronics in Eindhoven.
Bart Joosen graduated from Tilburg University in 1987 and was promoted to doctor in law science (PhD) at the same university in 1998. He completed the post-academic education Finance and Securities Interest at the Grotius Academy and the Harvard Business School ‘Leadership Skills Programme’.
- Een nieuw prudentieel regime voor beleggingsondernemingen (i)
- Voltooing van de bankenunie - banken pakket voorstellen voor CRR2 en CRD5
- Bankwetgeving na de financiele crisis
- Regulatory Capital Requirements and Bail in Mechanisms
- Stability, Flexibility and Proportionality: Towards a Two-Tiered European Banking Law